- We collect your personal information when you make an order on our website, submit a querie or subscribe to services. This information is kept in our database for our own use but will never be given or sold to any third parties.
- All email received and sent by this website is scanned for viruses and other vermin.
- Pointers to all email addresses on all pages at this website are protected by appropriate Java Scripts or CGI-driven form-email tools from automated harvesting by spammers and other low-life.
- Enigma Digital is not responsible for the privacy practices of external websites
- Enigma Digital does not knowingly include links to material elsewhere on the Internet that are distressing to readers of any age, gender, polity, race or religion.
- This website and all of its contents including images are the property Enigma Digital and affiliates. Images must not be copied without permission.
- You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Enigma Digital, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided.
- You agree that until and unless you notify Enigma Digital of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. This includes when accounts are suspended.
- Cancellations must be done in writing. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. We require that cancellations of service are done in writing to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.
- Enigma Digital reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. Enigma Digital provides a 14 day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 14 days and not paid will result in suspension of account until account balance has been paid in full.
- Enigma Digital reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
- Payments can be made via cheque, EFT or Credit Card. Credit Card payments are securely processed by RBSWorldPay.
- All payments are non-refundable. We encourage you to contact us to discuss any payment or refund concerns.
- Invoices that are accidentally paid more than once can only be refunded as credit towards the account.
- In the case of account cancellation or suspension, any and all payments already recieved cannot be refunded.
Accessibility & Uptime
- We make every effort to ensure that all our services, our website, and our client’s websites are online in accordance with our 99% uptime guarantee.
- In the case of server downtime we will do our best to get services back online as soon as possible. We will not be held responsible for damage, events or losses directly or indirectly related to server downtime.
- If server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account.
- Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Enigma Digital, dependant upon justification provided.
- To request a credit, please contact us with justification. All requests must be made in writing via email.
Backups & Data Loss
- Your use of this service is at your sole risk.
- Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy.
- Enigma Digital is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account.
- You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
- Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Enigma Digital.
Disclaimer & Liability
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Enigma Digital disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Enigma Digital does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Enigma Digital be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Enigma Digital or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Enigma Digital have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site or using our services.